Vantage AK series Digital Intraoral Sensors
The Vantage AK digital X-ray sensors are designed to make migrating from film, or upgrading a digital system, easier than ever. As the next generation digital system from Vantage, the AK, raisies the performance bar for other digital sensors. From ease-of-use and portability, to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these new sensors underscore our desire and commitment to help advance your practice with innovative and affordable solutions.
High Quality Image Capture
Two Ergonomically Designed Sensor Sizes
Direct USB Connectivity
HIGH DEFINITION RADIOGRAPHY
· Utilizing the latest sensor technology, the AK system delivers real-time images of truly amazing clarity and detail — greatly supporting diagnosis and treatment.
· Easily capture high definition images of both horizontal and vertical bitewings, as well as effortlessly capture challenging areas such as third molars and long-rooted canines.
· Known for improving the clinical lives of dentists, Vantage engineered the AK for smooth integration into practice management systems. This creates more time for patient contact and additional appointments. The AK sensor can be conveniently carried to wherever it is needed, from operatory to operatory, for fast, proficient service.
· Its unique “Always Ready” feature automatically recognizes the presence of radiation and starts image acquisition without initiating the capture through software or hardware interfaces.
· With its fast Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection, you’ll save time every day, no matter the type of appointment. Digital images appear instantly, providing clinicians with immediate feedback. In an emergency, valuable time is not wasted waiting for film to develop, allowing you to quickly attend to your patient.